How cute are gummy bears?!
Well, when I found out you could make gummy bears for dogs and that gelatin is indeed safe for dogs, I knew I had to make pink rosé gummies!
I made mine with pureed strawberries + coconut water. There are so many varieties you could make too — bone broth treats like this recipe on This Dog’s Life, pumpkin + cinnamon + more. I also ordered a gummy bear mold on Amazon which comes with an easy-to-use dropper.
- 3-4 strawberries
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut water (or cold water)
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp plain unflavoured gelatin
- Purée strawberries with ¼ cup of coconut water (or cold water).
- Strain the purée + keep liquid.
- Sprinkle with 1 TBSP gelatin.
- Pour in ¼ cup of hot water and whisk.
- Pour into ice cube trays, molds or a glass baking pan.
- Cover + chill for 3 hours. Must keep refrigerated or it will melt. Will keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Alisa Nelson says
These sound great except never use coconut water! It has high levels of potassium. The spca says to never give it to them. It can make them very sick.