How cute are gummy bears?!
Well, when I found out you could make gummy bears for dogs and that gelatin is indeed safe for dogs, I knew I had to make pink rosé gummies!
I made mine with pureed strawberries + coconut water. There are so many varieties you could make too — bone broth treats like this recipe on This Dog’s Life, pumpkin + cinnamon + more. I also ordered a gummy bear mold on Amazon which comes with an easy-to-use dropper.
- 3-4 strawberries
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut water (or cold water)
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 Tbsp plain unflavoured gelatin
- Purée strawberries with ¼ cup of coconut water (or cold water).
- Strain the purée + keep liquid.
- Sprinkle with 1 TBSP gelatin.
- Pour in ¼ cup of hot water and whisk.
- Pour into ice cube trays, molds or a glass baking pan.
- Cover + chill for 3 hours. Must keep refrigerated or it will melt. Will keep refrigerated for up to 4 days.